All students in grades 2nd - 5th will take the ACAP Summative State Assessment April 6th, 7th, 13th, and 20th. The testing schedule is posted below.
Attention: All students in grades 2nd through 5th need wired headphones for ELA session #1, which will be taken on April 6th.
April 6th: ELA (all 2nd - 5th)
April 7th: ELA (all 2nd - 5th)
April 13th: Math (all 2nd - 5th)
April 20th: Science (4th grade only)
Testing Reminders for Parents:
- All students in grades 2-5 will need wired headphones for the first day of testing on Wednesday, April 6th.
- If possible, reschedule any routine health appointments that interfere with the testing schedule. Students will have to make up the assessment upon return.
- Avoid check-ins and check-outs. If a student checks in after 8:15, they will not be able to test with their homeroom. Please avoid mid-morning checkouts as well, as it is not advised to remove a student from a testing session once they have begun.
- Please make sure your students arrive on time to school each day.
- Encourage students to eat a balanced breakfast and get plenty of rest the night before.
PES students have done a fantastic job learning and growing this school year, and we cannot wait to see them shine!