The Trussville City Schools Foundation is now accepting applications for the MUSH Grant Program
Motivational, Unique, Strategic and Helpful
Purpose: To jump start INNOVATIVE teaching ideas throughout Trussville City School System.
Award Amounts: Grants may be awarded up to $1,000 each. Submission is open to any teacher throughout the Trussville City School System. Grants will not be awarded to athletic programs. Physical Education and Health requests will be accepted.
Application Deadline: December 22, 2019 at 10:00 PM
Each application will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Project directly supports student learning.
- Project needs to be INNOVATIVE, thinking “outside the box”.
- Application clearly describes specific student outcomes and how success of the project will be measured.
- Can be project support, equipment or software.
- Everyday teaching materials such as copy paper, pencils, etc. will not be funded.
- If you received a grant last year, you must wait until next year to apply again.
- Budget is complete, accurate and supports proposed activities.
- Continuous funding for a previously-funded project can only occur if the proposal requesting additional funding contains a clear, innovative educationally-sound extension of the work that was previously funded.
- A final project report is required by the project leader if a project is funded.
- One site visit may occur for funded projects by members of the Foundation.
Duplicate applications will not be accepted. All applications must be unique.
- Visit the MUSH Grant Application form to complete your application.
- You must sign in to your TCS Google account to submit an application. If you need assistance logging in, contact April Chamberlain
or Ashley Waring.
- You will receive an email confirming your submission has been received.
- The application will be sent to your principal, superintendent, technology coordinator, and Curriculum and Instruction for approval which will be obtained by the Trussville City Schools Foundation.
Grants will be awarded January 9, 2020.
If you have a question regarding the Grant Program, email April Chamberlain.