• *Attention parents of students needing to take medication at school!*

    Below is the Alabama State Department of Education School Medication Prescriber/Parent Authorization Form. This form MUST be filled out by your doctor before any prescription medication can be given to your children at school. Any changes in dosage or time given require new authorization forms from the doctor.

    This form is also required for over the counter medications but a physician signature is not required for these.

    Link for Medication Authorization Form


    For North Campus Students contact:

    Beth Copham, RN

    For South Campus Students contact:

    Randa Taylor, RN




If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.